Welcome to Northwest Dressage, a premier
importer of the highest quality dressage horses.
Suzanne Hudson, owner of Northwest Dressage has been in the horse business for over 25 years.
Roxanne Christenson, trainer, has trained and shown some of the top dressage horses in Seattle, Washington and the Pacific Northwest for over 15 years.
Information on buying and vetting a horse from Northwest Dressage
- Traveling to the Seattle Area
- Airport, Hotels, Driving, Maps, Weather, and Currency Exchange Rates
We are currently working on a new FAQ section
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Import Costs, Vetting, Quarantine, Boarding, Training,
- Dressage Resources
- FEI and USDF sites
Competition results, new dressage horses for sale and more.
Grouped by Country:
- Sold Grand Prix Horses
- Grand Glissando, a confirmed Grand Prix black Hanoverian and Soleid, a 9 year old Grand Prix Hanoverian gelding.
- Sold Schoolmaster Horses
- Klapton has shown and won a lot at third level in Holland. Prelet ter Putte, an adorable 4th level Belgian gelding. Warkant, a stunning black Trakhener gelding, and Windvogel, a winning schoolmaster!
- Sold 3 Year Old Horses
- Upperclass, a beautiful FEI prospect KWPN gelding, Uptown, a fancy moving black gelding by Metall x Jazz, and Urion, a bay gelding by Roman Nature (Rohdiamont) out of a Purioso mare.
- Sold 2nd and 3rd Level Horses
- Parel, a black gelding by Olympic Ferro, Prelude, perfect for the adult amateur, Prisco, a very serious upper level candidate, and Rico, a striking black gelding by Darlington.
14241 NE Wdnvl-Duvall Rd. #331
Woodinville, WA 98072